The benefits of Leaping!
Rebounding is an aerobic exercise that strengthens every part of the body. Brilliantly, the springs take away a lot of the impact meaning your joints don’t get so bashed around as can happen with other sports. In fact, it’s been proven that trampolining is 3 times more beneficial than running. So a 10 minute trampoline bounce is the same as a 30 minute run – awesome!
Even astronauts are getting into it! Trampolining is part of the NASA training programme.
It’s fantastic exercise, fun for all ages and just look at what it can do for your body and you….
- Helps with weight loss
- Low impact on joints and body
- Improves circulation
Reduce stress…how can you be stressed when you’re having so much fun?
- Stimulate the lymphatic system which in turn stimulates detoxification and boosts Immunity boosting
- Improves your sense of balance, coordination and motor skills
- Strengthen your heart
- Stimulate your metabolism
- Increase your energy and sense of vitality
- Firms and tones many different muscles
- Makes you smile!